miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

MAY : MY THERESA PAULA´S SELECTION

As April is just to finish and spring already came what better to start with my favourite webpage for buying by distance . I love it sincerally so the I will show you what I ´ve choosen :

Abril está apunto de terminar y la primavera ya ha llegado y qué mejor empezando por mi página web de compra a distancia favorita . Me encanta así que os enseñaré lo que he elegido :



Haider Ackermann






Haider Ackermann - ASYMMETRIC DRESS WITH LEATHER DETAIL - mytheresa.com GmbH



By Malene Birger

By Malene Birger - CHYREL EMBELLISHED DRESS - mytheresa.com GmbH


Chloé

Chloé - STRAPPY LEATHER SANDALS - mytheresa.com GmbH

Charlotte Olympia


Charlotte Olympia - OOH LA LA SLIPPER-STYLE LOAFERS - mytheresa.com GmbH

Balenciaga

Balenciaga - GIANT 12 WEEKENDER LEATHER TOTE - mytheresa.com GmbH

Paco Rabanne

Paco Rabanne - LE 69 LEATHER SHOULDER BAG - mytheresa.com GmbH

For the moment I only chose this ones . Maybe soon I will post more things that catched my eye . See you soon . 

Por el momento sólo he elegido estos . Quizás pronto postée algunas cosas más que me hayan pillado el ojo. Nos vemos pronto. 

PAULA


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario