martes, 9 de abril de 2013

PAULA ESSENTIALS

As I´ve been growing up I´ve been learning from many people lots of things to keep my beauty and my style going better . Style evolucionates , agres passes by , we grow up and we change . For example when I was little I used to think about London of my favourite city , but once I went back to Paris I fell in love with it . But cities are just an example . On beauty : I´m terrible doing my make-up (thanks God Vera is a godess) so from wearing lot to wear a light and fresh make up (thanks mum , thanks MAC) I wear the famous ´´Californian Wicks´´ (sorry but  I saw Lilly Aldrige and I had to follow the trend) which make me look more mature . So as for going growing I´ve decided to show you my essentials on life .

Como he ido creciendo he ido aprendiendo de mucha gente un montón de cosas para mantener mi belleza y mi estilo evolucionando . El estilo evoluciona , los años pasan , crecemos y cambiamos . Por ejemplo cuando era más pequeña solía pensar que Londres era mi ciudad favorita , pero una vez volví a París me enamoré . Pero las ciudades son sólo un ejemplo . En belleza : Soy horrible maquillándome (gracias a Dios que Vera es una diosa) así que de llevar un montón he pasado a llevar uno muy lijero y fresco (gracias mamá , gracias MAC) Tengo las famosas <<Mechas Californianas>> (perdón pero ví a Lilly Aldrige y tuve que seguir la tendencia) que me hacen parecer más madura . Así que creciendo os voy a enseñar mis <<Essentials>> para la vida . 

                             1. SHOW YOUR POTENTIAL / ENSEÑA LO QUE VALES
It´s very important to have a good autoestyme to keep on living (thanks God I have Vera) . You can do whatever you have in mind . But when I doubt it this is what I have in my desk.

Es muy importante tener una buena autoestima para seguir  viviendo (gracias a Dios que tengo a Vera). Puedes hacer cualquier cosa que tengas en mente . Pero cuando lo dudo tengo esto en mente :

2. SOMETHING OLD SOMETHING NEW IT´S YOU !!!  

My mom is the principal elegance lady (well sometimes not , sometimes it´s me the one that got the great reviews times changing) I´ve learned lots of thing from her and half of her young designers closet its now my closet . Now I buy things further than her beloved  Karl Lagerfeld (In family is known as uncle Karl ) I can go to Le Bon Marché as soon as I got a taxi from Orly to go and get to the Dries Van Noten section and fall in love with all the pieces . I like to mix thing mixing a lot !! 

Mi madre es la señora elegante (bueno a veces no , a veces soy yo la que se lleva las buenas críticas , los tiempos cambian ) He aprendido  un montón de jóvenes diseñadores de su armario está ahora en el mío . Ahora compro más cosas que su amado Karl Lagerfeld (en familia es más conocido como el tío Karl) Puedo ir a Le Bon Marché tan pronto como coja un taxi desde Orly y ir a la sección de Dries Van Noten y enamorarme de todas las piezas . ¡¡ Me encanta mezclar un montón !!  
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA 

3.MUSIC MAKES THE PEOPLE COME TOGETHER:
So do my playlist makes everyone dance when something bad happens / Igual que mi lista de reproducción que hace bailar a todos cuando algo malo pasa :
1.MADONNA
2.BEYONCÉ
3.FANGORIA(we´re such cool kidz)
4.SHM 


We keep it soon with the secons part / Seguimos pronto con la segunda parte 


Paula

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario